Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy......Day



Yesterday was unexpectedly fabulous.
First I drove a friend to the eye doctor....you can imagine the fun we had!!!!
No...really...it was a great drive over Deception Pass Bridge and into Coupville. The sun was out and it was beautiful.
Then she had her eyes dilated, which was great because if she hadn't, I wouldn't have driven her to the appointment in the first place. This would have then started a chain reaction causing us to miss out on a great cup of coffee at the end of this long pier, and a fabulous drive along the bay past Penn Cove, where I found my dream home. We would have missed out on great conversation, lots of laughs and a dinner invitation.
And I never would have tried Salmon pizza with pesto and feta cheese. Wow that was good.
So thank you dear Carolyn for having an eye problem. It made for a fabulous day!
That there is your silver lining!

No comments:

Post a Comment