Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Focus



The last few days have been a little rough. My focus has been in the wrong place. Which in turn has reminded me that I need to make an appointment with the eye Dr. And for some reason, I haven't been able to find my glasses. I have looked everywhere.
Anyway, I digress...this isn't about my glasses or the fact that I may be going blind..eventually...It's about FOCUS. The last few days I have focused on certain problems and issues. This was not a good choice. I'll tell you what else is not a good choice...the neighbor's dog...they should have found a dog that doesn't bark incessantly from dawn to dusk on the one day you want to open your window because the sun finally came out.
So today, after I call animal control, I will change my focus. No more down in the dump days for me...I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment