Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Skeletal Survey



Yesterday, I drove to Seattle to see my Dr. He is really the best Dr. there ever was. I wish I could allow you to have a different opinion but I am afraid I can't.
I made the appointment yesterday because I had something I wanted to talk about.
He had no idea why I was there. My regular appointment isn't for another 10 days. Anyway when he walked in the door he instantly began talking about my blood and exploding red blood cells and pins and black holes.....wait a minute....this was my appointment....I made it and I want first right of refusal on the subject matter. So in the middle of the blood talk I said, "So, the reason I made this apt is to talk to you about____________" "OH, ok". That was it. He is so cool...with a big smile he turned and looked at me and we talked about my stuff. Then I said something about wanting it done today, like I had control over everything, and he said OK again! He is awesome. Then he said he would call me and he did....well, I called him but he got right on the phone and answered all my questions. He is even making another appointment for me.
See, this is why you will ultimately have to side with me when I say he is the best Dr. ever.
Oh, and the skeletal survey that I had yesterday...shows the cancer in a dormant state right now. YIPEEEEEE!
Just saving the best for last!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
    JESUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete