Monday, September 21, 2009

What is real vs. what is true




I never was a hand raiser in class. I was always afraid I was going to misunderstand the question and then look like a dork...thus having no hope for a date for Homecoming or anything else for that matter.

But now that I am older and can boss others around I am going to ask you all to be hand raisers and tell me what you think.

I was thinking about what is real and what is true...I am not going to give any hints so here is your chance to share straight from your gut....
This is officially a DORK FREE ZONE so no holding back now.

Question #1 Physical pain. Is it real....true...both

Question #2 Emotional pain.....real....true....both

Question #3 Will my hair ever grow back on the top.....yes....no....maybe


Looking forward to your response : )

No comments:

Post a Comment