Saturday, September 26, 2009

Life in a northern town.....hey ma ma ma ma ma



This is a picture of my little town, the day after my Dr's appointment, the day I am celebrating my birthday with my family and the the day that approximatley
10,452,873,591 motorcycles arrive here for the annual Oyster Run.
It is a sight to behold. I have always wanted to ride on a motorcycle. I did it once years and years and years ago...but I don't think I really appreciated it...I was too busy thinking of ground up flesh and head cracking.

I don't believe I would think that any more. I would think of flying and the wind in my hair...uhhh my face...and freedom from the unpleasantness of being another year closer to...eh uh cough cough 50...it would be a teeny tiny escape from cancer.
I think a motorcycle ride would be healing....I think it might kill cancer cells...I am now officially volunteering for medical testing based on this theory.
Zoom Zoom..........

No comments:

Post a Comment