Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Monday



For the past few weeks I have had a bit of knee pain...a few pains in my elbow and a little in my hip...all of this a result of trying to do what normal people do on a short family vacation 1. Walk around
2. Drive around
3. Go out to eat

So in an effort to feel better I have tried to lay low-ish....ice my knee...put my feet up, and things are looking better....in fact they are looking good enough that after all this laying around I would kind of like to do "something" today.

"Well then, what's your problem?" you ask...."go do something."

Ahhh, if only it were that simple. If I go somewhere adventurous like the grocery store, or somewhere quiet like the library....I run the risk of the dreaded "flare up". These "flares" also eliminate the stay at home options like laundry, vacuuming, and other cleaning tasks involving toilets.

But there is a glimmer of hope....as of yet I have had no pain in my jaw....making the phone a very tempting option.

No comments:

Post a Comment