Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This just in....coffee may help heal cancer



Actually I have no idea if that is true, but here is what I know.....lately I have been able to meet friends for coffee...it's a great opportunity to go somewhere else and sit. It's also a great diversion from cancer thoughts, which I know don't help me.

Depending on who I am with, and whether or not there has been a recent crisis, I find that we tend to laugh quite a bit. So here is how the coffee contributes to the healing process....

Coffee brings us together....being together promotes laughter...laughter produces dopamine, increased blood flow, reduces stress, increases immunoglobulins...increasing killer T-cells...

So I think it is safe to assume that coffee may actually help heal cancer....anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment: