Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another year



It is hard for me to believe that another year has gone by. This time last year I was just coming off a radiation treatment...I was behind in my shopping..I didn't have all my Christmas cards mailed and Chad was asleep on the couch. Nothing has changed.
Well there is one thing that is different....last year we had snow...more snow than I have seen in the past 15 years at least.

I am a snow lover. I am sure that all of you who are reading this on East Coast are saying "What? Is this woman out of her mind?"
I am a snow lover because it makes everything look clean again....the world seems quiet....it turns ugly things uniquely beautiful....oh and around here is melts pretty much by bedtime.

I really thought that by this time there would be more differences than snow. Praying for a Christmas miracle and a little snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment